Help support Our Habit..

Help support Our Habit..
Donate at the top left of the page! $20 bucks aint gonna kill ya

Sunday, June 27, 2010

This Weeks Virgo poker free roll winners



Strange game this week.. Bunch of unknown players hacked in. somebody is giving out or posting the password. Not to take away from Nexrum he is a regular and played a good game this week. Ill see about who is passing out the word..I do wonder why Iranianboy was watching at the very end of the tourny when he has been banned for shouting anti American things at innocent players. if you know who he is and what Alias he is using i would appreciate the info in a way that would put cash in your account!.. So drop me a line. Thx all interesting game today.

3 comments:

  1. Congrat to Nexrum (my little bro :)) I havent been able to play in a few weeks kids keeping me busy :( Maybe next Sunday!


    Boston Bruins2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you interested to contact IRANIANBOY ? Leave here a message and I will contact you later if you want.

    ReplyDelete