Help support Our Habit..

Help support Our Habit..
Donate at the top left of the page! $20 bucks aint gonna kill ya

Wednesday, October 7, 2009



geeezzzzSUS!... wow ive been suckin ass in poker lately... didnt matter if i was playin good or bad really... anything i had was gonna get beat no matter how i played it. So today i decided to forgetabout all of it and pretend im on a great roll no matter the turn of events and walllah.. i actually won a tourny 1st one in about 6 weeks!... im so proud i hadda tell ya!....





I swore i was forgetting how to play!...lol

1 comment:

  1. hello jagger.....I am your tour gabitubv castigatoru now 2 weeks. I wish if I can send to me password.I promise I will not find anyone to me. I love this tournament and I want to play more often from him. My address is bebelu_gaby@yahoo.com. expect a reply if possible. thanks

    ReplyDelete