Help support Our Habit..

Help support Our Habit..
Donate at the top left of the page! $20 bucks aint gonna kill ya

Friday, July 8, 2011

Plant marker project to keep my kids busy

I feel like every summer I just come up with lots of ways to keep my kids preoccupied, or else they destroy the house or hurt themselves. Having three boys is a full-time job, in addition to the part-time one that I run out of my home. But I'm pretty crafty and luckily find all kinds of fun things for me to do with my kids. Now my boys know better than to mess with my garden, but they're always wanting to help me work in it. Well, I know that they mean well but I'd rather find something else for them to do.

While I was looking up some ways to keep them busy, I ran across the sitewww.CLEARwirelessinternet4g.com. I showed it to my husband that night and we agreed to change over our home internet service to it.

I also just happened to find a plant marker project. I thought this would be a great way that my sons could help me in the garden without actually helping me in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment