Help support Our Habit..

Help support Our Habit..
Donate at the top left of the page! $20 bucks aint gonna kill ya

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Virgopoker Sunday freeroll 11/28

Hi Happy Thanksgiving everyone. This weeks winner .. Da' QUEEN!! Took me out QQ vs KK and her KK held up. Small field this week cause i removed anyone that has not signed in with the name they listed to me in their 1st email,, Also a few others i feel were sharing the password. May stay like that till the end. Later an good luck at the tables!

4 comments:

  1. I have played in your freerolls for about a year now as BostonBruins2, same name I signed up to PDC with. I never shared the pw with anyone, not even my brother BostonBruins1, the weeks that I didnt receive it and vice versa. I haven't received the pw for the past two weeks and you didn't respond to my email. No hard feelings either way, good luck at the tables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello admin, u did not send me the password for the last week...
    I even refereed my friend to VIRGOPOKER...
    I even sent u a password explaining the whole misunderstanding regarding me and sunflower54...

    I AM SPIDERMAN637 AND PLAY FROM CARBON !!!
    My friend is SUNFLOWER54 and she plays rom carbon as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. SPIDERMAN637 said...

    Hello admin, u did not send me the password for the last week...
    I even refereed my friend to VIRGOPOKER...
    I even sent u a email explaining the whole misunderstanding regarding me and sunflower54...

    I AM SPIDERMAN637 AND PLAY FROM CARBON !!!
    My friend is SUNFLOWER54 and she plays from carbon as well(though she opened an account at aced through virgopoker)...

    Come on jaggers, u know spiderman637...
    Read my email i sent u...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.

    I was playing in the tournaments organized CarbonPoker, but has two weeks have not received the password.

    This is my Nickname: PedroMXD.

    I have to do something else to be able to participate with you again.

    Greetings from Mexico.

    ReplyDelete